Originally posted SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2011
Each of us must accept responsibility and realize that the only problems in our life stems from our own unconscious behaviors and free will choices. God does not create suffering; humans create suffering! Through attention, self-examination, reflection, conscious awareness of our core beliefs, emotions and feelings we will be able to heal and release the majority of our life problems. Everything always goes back to SELF. Fortunately, the universe is on our side providing us with a mirror so we can see ourselves. If we are seeing something in someone else we don’t like, it is also within us. Likewise, if there is something we don’t like within our being we will see it in everyone else. Our outer reality is a mirror of our inner being. Everything we see in our family or in another human being is a reflection of our own inner being. We would not be able to recognize their imperfections unless they were within us as well. Likewise, if we admire someone and find qualities within them we really like we must understand that those qualities are also within us.
Our God self is always bringing people and situations into our life to show us things within ourselves that need to be healed. The universe is our mirror and until our patterns and issues get healed we will continue to run into ourselves everywhere we go. We attract relationships with certain individuals so they can show us areas in our own life that need to be healed through their actions and behaviors. These contracts are formed because both people are working on the same core belief that needs to be seen, acknowledged and released. The other person acts as our mirror so we can see ourselves. Everyone reflects back to us the relationship we are having with ourselves. They are there to shed light on an aspect of ourselves that needs healing. Denial and suppression keeps us in the cycle of recreation until we learn the lessons they are here to teach. We cannot be an empowered and enlightened being and also see ourselves as a victim of circumstances. No one is a victim. Everything is created for you by you in perfect design. Nothing in the Universe is by chance, everything is carefully designed for each soul’s unique growth. It is now time for each of us to remember who we are and to actively participate with our spiritual self in learning our lessons and clearing out our energetic bodies. Our personal vibration rises as we master our soul lessons eventually bringing us into divine alignment with our God self. Once this occurs we will no longer need to continue to draw negative lower vibrational circumstances or people into our lives.
- When you find yourself in a negative situation ask yourself: “What is this person reflecting back to me?” What behavior, thought or belief does this person have that I also need to heal within my own being?
- There are usually 3 reasons for a mirror:
- Someone is being a mirror for you to show you how you are thinking, feeling, behaving, vibrating. They are a reflection of a lesson you need to learn. Usually both people have the same core belief or issue that needs to be healed. Both are reflections for each other. This is the mirror most commonly used!
- You have volunteered on a soul level to be a mirror for someone else. Through their actions, words, beliefs etc…..you have chosen to hold the space for them so they could behave or react out of alignment and “see” and “feel” the pain they have inflicted on you. IF they witness your pain and “acknowledge” their behavior they will be less likely to repeat the lesson again and will clear their karma. Through experience and consequences lessons are learned IF the person is willing to accept responsibility transcending the need to repeat the lesson in the future.
- If you have done a lot of work on yourself, another person can reflect your progress. People will reflect back to you lessons you have recently moved through. They are seeking assistance from you to help shed light on the situation so they can also move forward without having to repeat the same lesson over and over. In this case, you provide a new perspective and are a lighthouse lighting the way for others helping them to bring their unconsciousness forward into the light of awareness so it can be healed.
- Understand that mirrors are not about the “story”. The mirror is about the feelings and reactions the “story” provokes within us. Do not get hung up on the He said/ She said, “story”. Focus on the interaction and how it made you feel and how you wanted to react. The reflection is about the feeling that needs to be transformed within yourself. If there is no feeling or need to react there is nothing you need to transform. Look for the emotion!
- If someone is mistreating you, ask yourself: “ How am I mistreating my soul or the soul of someone else? Where am I being abusive?
- Become your own Inner Witness and ask yourself:
- What is this person or circumstance trying to teach me?
- What behavior are they revealing that is a mirror of my behavior?
- What negative thoughts and beliefs am I holding onto that need to be released?
- What am I allowing to be drawn to me? Have I been negative or positive lately? Where am I holding my vibration?
- Am I evolving or revolving? Where am I repeating the same things over and over? What is the pattern?
- What is the gift (lesson) they are trying to give to me?
- What is the gift (lesson) I am trying to give to another?
Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.